Acupuncture Career Opportunities
Pravana Massage, a massage and wellness spa located in the RiNo Art District in Denver are expanding its services to include acupuncture,See the pamphlet below, which has more information about who we are and the acupuncturist's position/s being offered.
Click the images above to download the flyer.
What we are looking for:
- A “therapist” skilled in finding trigger points that are radiating pain.
- Someone with the ability to treat trigger points.
- Someone with the ability to perform guasha/ Graston technique or other myofascial release techniques
- A licensed professional (acupuncturist, physical therapist, massage therapist, etc)
Currently, our acupuncturist works Monday – Thursday and sees on average about 20 patients per week, sometimes seeing two patients at one time. Over 90% of patients see our current acupuncturist for one thing: pain relief. She is an expert in finding trigger points that are radiating pain and she sees our toughest cases including professional athletes and computer workers struggling with postural strains.
Over 90% of the patients see our acupuncturist for one thing: pain relief. Our acupuncturist is an expert in finding trigger points that are radiating pain. She sees our toughest cases including professional athletes and computer workers struggling with postural strains.
We offer a generous percentage split. This is an independent contractor position. The right person will have the ability to set their own schedule.
If someone is interested in coming down to check out our clinic and meet Brooke, they can first apply by sending a cover letter with experience highlights and career goals to me at this email. Thank you!
Dr. Randy Moyer
Doctor of Chiropractic
Moyer Total Wellness
1325 S. Colorado Blvd. B016
Denver, CO 80222
Fort Collins, Colorado
Fort Collins, Colorado
Acupuncturist Position in Growing Northern Colorado
The Acupuncture Clinic of Fort Collins is looking for an acupuncturist to join our team as a contracted practitioner with room to grow into a full-time employee if desired (not required). We currently run 3 rooms at a time with a break between patients so there is ample time for charting, breaks, extra modalities, etc. Our clinic space also has a busy massage therapy practice and an Occupational Therapist and we all often share patients so round table discussions and active communication is an important part of the environment. The front desk will be made available to you during your clinic hours, though there will be an expectation to do a minimum of front desk training hours to understand the backend.
● A Masters or Doctorate in both acupuncture and Chinese herbs
● Current with NCCAOM and Colorado licensing
● Malpractice coverage, covering the full scope of practice
● Currently has an LLC as an independent contractor position (I can show you how to do this if you do not have an LLC)
● Must be able to commit to 3 half days per week to start, one evening minimum
Ideal candidate would be:
● A provider who has a special interest in sports medicine style acupuncture, women's health, and fertility. But will be happy to treat any patient no matter the reasons
● Natural style for TCM practice and local needling for pain syndrome would be ideal
● An individual who is clear on what they are seeking from a position
● A kind and gentle provider, bedside manner with patients as a strong suit
● A person who wants to be a part of a 'safe space' where any gender, skin color, sexual orientation or other is welcome
● Comfortable treating in a mask
● Comfortable treating 2-3 patients at a time
● An acupuncturist who is interested in joining as a part of a team while also valuing independence at the office since you may be the only acupuncturist on your days
● Someone who is willing to learn (or already able to use) online scheduling and online charting for patients. Proficiency and comfort with computers is required
● An individual who can wear multiple hats, both as a provider and at the front desk if needed. (you will be paid to train at the front desk in the case you need to know but we
have front desk staff)
● An acupuncturist who enjoys staying current with research in our field and is comfortable using western terminology to explain how acupuncture works
● Huge plus for a provider who speaks spanish!
Please send a resume with 2 professional references and a cover letter telling me about you. Please only apply if you are comfortable with a background check. I will be interviewing and accepting applications on a rolling basis. I am not in a hurry and hope to find the right fit so we both benefit in the long term.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract Pay: $30.00 - $75.00 per hour COVID-19 considerations:
We are taking strict covid19 precautions. You must be prepared to wear a mask into the foreseeable future whether vaccinated or not. We have other measures in place that we can discuss as well for clinic safety.
1020 Luke St Suite C
Fort Collins, Co 80524
Omaha NE, Sioux Falls SD, Cary NC, Greensboro NC or Charlotte NC
Click the image above to download the flyer.
Position Title: Acupuncturist
Our large, multi-disciplinary clinic has been operating in Loveland since 1995. We have currently expanded our presence in Northern Colorado and are looking for dedicated individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment. At Scott Family Health, we offer a diagnosis-focused approach aimed at improving patient outcomes through the integration of chiropractic, acupuncture, massage, and physical therapy. We foster a culture of professionalism, innovation, integrity, service, and education. We pride ourselves on offering our patients unparalleled service in a friendly environment. Each individual plays an important role in ensuring our success by consistently providing high-quality experiences to our patients.
We are in need of an Acupuncturist to deliver high-quality, diagnosis-based treatments for our Fort Collins location. This position requires collaboration, common sense, and a diagnosis based practitioner. Visit our website at www.scottfamilyhealth.com.
The job is posted and can be found on indeed.com and ziprecruiter.com. Candidates can apply directly with a resume via email: jstype[at]scottfamilyhealth[dot]com
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Educate patient on Diagnosis
· Perform appropriate Treatments related to the patient chief complaint
· Maintain professional communication and behavior with patients at all times. Have a great working knowledge of all fields within a multi-disciplinary approach related to every diagnosis given.
· Accurately and expeditiously document each patient encounter within the electronic medical records system.
· Initiate and maintain communication with referring practitioner as applicable.
· Help with educating and training doctors and assistants on therapies protocols.
· Mentor other providers in the multi-disciplinary setting as to your profession.
· Present to company and providers case studies or other pertinent information when asked to do so.
· Maintain a clean treatment environment.
· Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work effectively with people at all levels within the organization.
· Genuinely personable and friendly demeanor with patient interaction.
· Ability to prioritize responsibilities.
· Multi-task with the ability to change duties quickly as interruptions arise and return to task appropriately.
· Highly organized with superior attention to detail.
· Excellent computer proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel.
· Flexible availability Monday-Saturday. Specifically; Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday mornings (done by 1 pm Friday, Noon Saturday)
Education, Licenses, and Certifications:
• Master's in Oriental Medicine
• Licensing to practice in the state of Colorado
• Malpractice Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $35.00 per hour. Per patient bonus
PTO, Sick Time Included. Retirement and Insurance are available
Click on the image above to download the flyer.
Southwest Acupuncture College (SWAC) does not endorse any of these solicitations. SWAC does not guarantee the accuracy of this information, assumes no responsibility for its content or use, and shall not be liable for any losses caused by such reliance upon such information, including and not limited to incidental and consequential damages.
Southwest Acupuncture College Career Opportunities