Acupuncture Career Opportunities
Fort Collins, Colorado
Paid Intern Position to help run Acupuncture Clinic
Acupuncture practice In Northern Colorado seeking a qualified person to take on a receptionist role for a paid internship position as an independent contractor. Set your own schedule and learn how we run an acupuncture practice, including but not limited to scheduling, insurance, billing and more.
● Acupuncture student
● A kind, approachable person who enjoys connecting with individuals
● Someone who has a gentle voice and who can help keep voice levels down at the front desk if necessary
● Someone interested in how a business runs
● Bilingual english/spanish preferred
Roles of the position:
● Primarily front desk duties: learning EHR, scheduling strategy, pricing
● Insurance billing: Learn insurance billing and ‘time of service’ billing - we are a hybrid clinic, in network with select insurance companies so you will learn both
● Room turnover : learn the rhythm of the clinic and flipping rooms
● Restocking/ordering : learn what we use with regularity, how we never run out of supplies, herbal orders, etc
● Communication with providers: learn how we work as interdisciplinary providers to maintain communication and rapport with providers in the community
This is a part time position, with flexibility. While days are flexible, for now you must be able to work on a Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Thursday during our business hours at your own desired time, with a maximum of 15 hours per week. More day options and hours are likely available in the future. Position would start at $10/hour and increase $1/hour every 6 months until reaching $15/hour. This will help off-set training time/costs incurred and reflect the time frame the internship educational value will be most beneficial to the intern. There is possibility of hiring the intern as an acupuncturist in the future as well, if it feels like a good fit and there is
desire for that.
If you are interested, please send a resume and cover letter to hello[at]acupunctureclinicfortcollins[dot]com. I will return emails within a week to discuss further.
Thank you for the additional patience in response time.
Loveland/ Fort Collins, Colorado
Position Title: Acupuncturist
Position Summary: Our large, multi-disciplinary clinic has been operating in Loveland since 1995. We have currently expanded our presence in Northern Colorado and are looking for dedicated individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment. At Scott Family Health, we offer a diagnosis-focused approach aimed at improving patient outcomes through the integration of chiropractic, acupuncture, massage and physical therapy. We foster a culture of professionalism, innovation, integrity, service and education. We pride ourselves in offering our patients unparalleled service in a friendly environment. Each individual plays an important role in ensuring our success by consistently providing high quality experiences to our patients.
We are in need of an Acupuncturist to deliver high quality, diagnosis-based treatments. This position requires collaboration, common sense, and a diagnosis based doctor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Educate patient on Diagnosis
• Perform appropriate Treatments related to patient chief complaint
• Maintain professional communication and behavior with patients at all times. Have a great working knowledge of all fields within multi-disciplinary approach related to every diagnosis given.
• Accurately and expeditiously document each patient encounter within electronic medical records system.
• Initiate and maintain communication with referring practitioner as applicable.
• Help with educating and training doctors and assistants on therapies protocols.
• Mentor other providers in multi-disciplinary setting as to your profession.
• Present to company and providers case studies or other pertinent information when asked to do so.
• Maintain clean treatment environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work effectively with people at all levels within the organization.
• Genuinely personable and friendly demeanor with patient interaction.
• Ability to prioritize responsibilities.
• Multi-task with ability to change duties quickly as interruptions arise and return to task appropriately.
• Highly organized with superior attention to detail.
• Excellent computer proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel.
• Flexible availability Monday-Saturday.
Education, Licenses and Certifications:
• Master's in Oriental Medicine
• Licensing to practice in the state of Colorado
Job Type: Full-time
Seeking an acupuncturist to join our high volume, fast-paced, multidisciplinary clinic in Vail, CO.
The ideal candidate is ready for a move to the mountains to commit to two years or more working with us after training. They are adaptable, coachable, a team player, can delegate, have a minor in multitasking, and are professional, confident, and likable!
A strong herbal knowledge is required.
This opportunity comes with many benefits including:
-2 week paid vacation
-Bonus opportunities of 12k+
-Cost-sharing Healthcare plan offered
-Wellness bonus ($) incentives
-Support of a strong staff including office manager, front desk, clinic assistants, and herb technicians
-Part time hours, full time pay
-Discounts on spa services
-Opportunities to grow with the company
Candidates are required to be licensed by the state of Colorado, Nationally Board certified, and provide proof of their own malpractice insurance. A minimum of three references and a background check will also be required. You will be trained in many additional modalities and will learn invaluable skills in business.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to info[at]vailvalleywellness[dot]com Attn: Position for Hire.
GREAT SUBLET OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE IN SOUTH BOULDER
Looking for a licenced practitioner to sublet our beautiful, fully-furnished office in the Mandala Integrative Medicine Clinic in South Boulder for up-to 4 days out of the week (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday). Any kind of bodyworker or acupuncturist will fit and feel right at home in this space. For $95 per rental day ($380/month for all 4 days) you not only get to enjoy this great healing space, but you also will have access to a network of other practitioners (spanning across the entire spectrum of healing arts), will get to utilize the staff kitchen as well the fully-stocked herbal apothecary. You will also have the option to pay a little more to have access to extra in-house administrative assistance (if interested, please mention this during your interview for more info), as well as in-house laundry once we have finished install.
Please reach out to Todd Plymale-Mallory at tplymal[at]me[dot]com if interested!
Incredible Indianapolis Acupuncture Practice for Sale
My name is Erica Siegel, and I’m a fellow acupuncturist based in Indianapolis. After building up a very profitable “double” practice here (more about what I mean by “double” below), my family and I are relocating to Florida for the weather and proximity to extended family. As a result, my thriving practice, Indy Acupuncture, is now available.
Here is the detailed listing I created for it, including friendly asking price, financial performance info, px demographics, option to purchase the building, and more:
It’s been 15 years, and I’m so happy with what Indy Acupuncture has become: a well-reputed, lucrative, low-overhead practice that is beloved by the community. It provides a great income with a P/T schedule and fantastic work-life balance.
Whether you’re looking to step into a thriving practice or to expand and add a new location(s), here are just some of the things a new owner would enjoy:
● Six-figure income working part-time and 1-2 px/hour (by choice)
● All-cash practice: all patients pay at the time of service, no insurance billing
● Amazing 2-location situation: a private practice clinic and a community acupuncture clinic (the only one in the city). Your choice: opt for the private practice alone or take on the community clinic and get two for the price of one.
● Scalable: very high demand can easily meet expanded hours, associates, or more appointments available per hour
● Rare real estate option: the beautiful private practice building in charming Broad Ripple is also for sale as an option for interested parties.
● Beautiful spaces: you’ve got to see the photos; stunning facilities with a highly appreciated “sanctuary” feel.
● Perfect locations: convenient, tons of foot traffic and highly attractive neighborhoods (Broad Ripple and Old Northside)
● Patients ready and waiting for the new owner to step in
My family and I are eager to start up our next chapter, so Indy Acupuncture is priced to sell. In case you’re interested (or know someone who would be), our listing includes:
● Friendly asking price
● Photos (must see!)
● Financial performance & monthly expense info
● Px demographics
● Location perks and more
Please email me at erica[at]indyacu[dot]com to ask any questions, to set up a phone call, or schedule a virtual or in-person visit. Nothing like an initial chat to get a better sense of the value of this opportunity!
I’d love to hear from you.
Erica Siegel, L.Ac., MSTOM, NCCAOM
Busy community clinic with 2 locations (one on Washington Ave in downtown Golden and one on S. Broadway in Denver) is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic acupunk for the Denver location. Starts out as PT but if the fit is right will become FT.
Licensed in Colorado with current malpractice insurance.
Educated in Chinese Herbs.
Strong commitment to the concepts of social equality and community acupuncture.
Be willing AND ABLE to treat patients quickly (5-6 an hour), while maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Flexibility and the ability to think on your feet.
Able to communicate clearly
Eager to work in a fast paced, busy clinic with a diverse patient population
Community Acupuncture training or experience are highly regarded, as are familiarity with distal acupuncture styles such as Dr.Tan/Tung/Miriam Lee. Having worked as a server or other high paced service job would be considered if no experience in a Community Acupuncture setting.
Motivated to market and grow your patient base.
Willingness to do administrative and/or marketing tasks to maintain a team environment and help the clinic grow.
Reliably shows up on-time and ready to work.
Prior experience in a community acupuncture or other high-volume practice. Herbal training.
Live in and/or be familiar with the communities near or in Denver.
Position Benefits:• A huge amount of clinical experience in a relatively short time• Unlimited free acupuncture treatments for employees and one member of their family/community• Herbs at cost• Per shift wage plus per treatment commission (you will be an employee not an independent contractor)
New grads are encouraged to apply if Community Acupuncture is your passion!
Job Type: Part-time
Please email your resume and cover letter to Jessica at meetingpointacu[at]gmail[dot]com
Aurora/ Denver, Colorado
Light & Dark Acupuncture is currently seeking a kind, professional, patient and timely practitioner of acupuncture and herbalism to support our purpose by providing an attentive, connective and individualized healthcare experience.
This position is ideal for an acupuncturist and herbalist who:
✔️Is seeking training in pediatric acupuncture
✔️Prefers to work as a W2 employee in a setting where all supplies are provided
Board Certified Herbalist
Evening and weekend availability
Light & Dark Acupuncture serves all ages - from babies to elders - with Eastern medicine and other safe, effective and natural health solutions. Learn more about our purpose and core values at https://www.lightanddarkacu.com/about-us.
Please read the details about this position at: https://www.lightanddarkacu.com/employment-opportunities.
Interested applicants, please email resume and cover letter to lightanddarkacupuncture[at]gmail[dot]com.
Fort Collins, Colorado
Balanced Thistle is a growing acupuncture clinic in Fort Collins, CO. We offer traditional acupuncture, cosmetic acupuncture, herbal medicine, yoni steaming, and gua sha facials (performed by a holistic esthetician). We are currently looking to add a part-time associate acupuncturist to our team! You would be the third acupuncturist on the team and we comanage all our patients with multiple meetings a week to discuss cases. This is a unique opportunity to work as an employee as opposed to an independent contractor. WE will work to grow YOU. Base pay plus commission allows you some income as you get established and the opportunity to make good money as you get busy! Our clinic primarily works with women’s health (including fertility), stress, anxiety, and PTSD, autoimmune issues, and cosmetic concerns.
Trained in both acupuncture and herbal medicine
Interest in learning further about functional nutrition
Current NCCAOM certification and Colorado licensure
Appropriate malpractice coverage
Outgoing, vibrant, and friendly personality
Honest and hardworking
Willing to go the extra mile to train in areas of medicine this clinic is known for (pulse diagnosis, cosmetic acupuncture, yoni steaming). We will provide help and guidance with this.
Willingness to participate in marketing such as events (not during pandemic), social media, blog content, etc.
Comfortable treating 2-3 patients per hour in a one-on-one setting
Excited about working in a TEAM atmosphere. We are trying to build a community, not individual providers. We discuss cases weekly and comanage in house as well as with other local providers (so you have to be very comfortable with acknowledging the strengths and weaknesses of our medicine and understand when to refer). Our vision is important to us so we’re on the hunt for someone who sees it and is excited to be part of it!
Comfortable with setting patient goals and recommending treatment plans (this is an area we can provide guidance in)
Comfortable with HER (we currently paper chart but are hoping to transition soon)
Interest in working with patients of all ages
Position is part time and will be adjusted around owner’s maternity leave and patient retention (more time for higher retention) with possible increase in pay made in accordance to meeting key performance indicators. There will be further growth opportunity on the business management side for the right person.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to drmeghan[at]balancedthistle[dot]com Please be sure to include a little about yourself including how and why you got into Chinese Medicine, what you love about it, and what kind of career you’re hoping to have.
HIring for Doctor of Acupuncture in Evergreen, Colorado
This position is for a Licensed Acupuncturist (NCCAOM certified) who is career-oriented but does not want the hassle of owning a business. I am looking for the right Acupuncturist to eventually take over all service duties for my patients.
Requirements include a Doctorate in Acupuncture (DAOM, DACM, FPD, or another variant). If you are currently enrolled in a DAOM/DACM/DAC program we will consider your application. A Master's Degree with the title "Doctor" from New Mexico or other states will not be accepted. A western medical pathology background is strongly suggested but not required directly for being hired. Service duties include interviewing the patient and procuring a diagnosis and treatment plan based on a Medical Acupuncture model (training for this is provided), applying Medical Acupuncture, and charting your treatment plan. We have our own line of supplements and herbs to prescribe with a commission for the sale. Familiarity with Electric-Stimulation, Fire Cupping, Guasha, Cold Laser is required, although we have an assistant who does most of these therapies; the main focus of this position will be acupuncture. Knowledge of Functional Medicine and reading blood tests is strongly desired, although we are willing to train someone with some background in Functional Medicine.
The right candidate will have excellent customer service skills, professionalism, and the desire to never stop learning. Experience working in a high-volume clinic or hospital is a plus, and having the ability to clearly communicate with other Western Medical Doctors and providers is required. This candidate needs to be capable of taking 30-50 patients weekly, eventually. All marketing and patients will be provided. This W2 position will start with a percentage/split and increase as experience and proof of patient retention are obtained.
● Pay depends on experience - Once training is complete a pay raise is given.
Evergreen Medical Acupuncture is a high-volume, successful Medical Acupuncture clinic. Our staff's expertise differentiates us. We want to find another team member who complements this. For this position, you must be diligent enough to retain your patients. However, our front desk staff does all the patient scheduling, taking payment, opening and closing the clinic, cleaning the rooms, restocking, and marketing. You will just need to show up on time, with your best foot forward every day! We currently already have a fertility and cosmetic acupuncturist on staff. We are looking for a well-rounded candidate who can treat most major conditions.
Evergreen, Colorado is a highly sought after, beautiful mountain community tucked between Denver and all the major ski areas. Hiking is across the street from the office, and Denver and surrounding communities are less than a 30 minute, easy commute to the clinic.
We are excitedly seeking a professional and motivated acupuncturist to join our team of alternative healthcare practitioners. This is an opportunity for an independent
contractor to grow her practice from an existing clientele in a family oriented and friendly environment with full administrative support.
We are looking for a candidate who has
-Strong knowledge of acupuncture, Chinese herbs, nutrition, supplements, and professional practice principles.
-2+ years of clinical experience in many areas (women’s health, musculoskeletal pain, stress/hormone imbalance, digestive issues, etc.) to treat variety of patients.
-Excellent assessment, documentation and management skills to provide safe and comfortable acupuncture treatments.
- Active Colorado license and malpractice insurance.
-Compassion, positive attitude, punctuality, and dependability
-Self directed work ethic, motivation to market self and build up existing patient base with strong commitment to patient retention.
-Ability and willingness to provide cupping, guasha, and other related therapies.
-Willingness to help with social media posts and marketing events.
We are offering:
-Flexible working hours/days
-Private treating room and calming/friendly environment
-Collaboration with other providers
If you look for a great opportunity to focus on patient care and advance your clinical skills without the headaches of running a business, we look forward to hearing from you.
Email cover letter and CV to coloradospcc[at]gmail[dot]com
Bismark, North Dakota
Golden Opportunity for the Right Acupuncturist
Busy Acupuncturist retiring. Fully set up practice in Bismarck, North Dakota. Chiropractic Clinic next door. I will give the practice away to the right person, including furniture and décor, and provide transitional training and support if desired. Whole community of wonderful patients hungry for acupuncture and herbs. Right person must be willing to assume lease. For more information contact me at my private email address: marilynsjaa[at]hotmail[dot]com or text me at 541-525-6764.
Integrative Health Clinic and Hospital-Based Acupuncturist(s)
Medicine Hands, Inc. is looking to hire one/two acupuncturist(s) to join our team. Our practice has enjoyed continued growth as we are blending Eastern and Western medicine and modalities into our new Integrative Health Clinic as well as our Hospital-based programs. The opportunity now exists for the right practitioner(s) to join our well-established team. Founded in 2001, our practice has developed a very strong reputation and referral base within the Denver Metro Medical Community.
With a solid administrative team, positive clinic environment, and genuine team of fellow heart-centered practitioners, this is an excellent opportunity for a team-oriented practitioner to join our practice and have a long fulfilling career.
About our Integrative Clinic:
· Located in Englewood, Colorado
· Services offered include Acupuncture and Medical Massage.
· Practitioners include 2 Acupuncturists and 5 Medical Massage Therapists.
· Professionally staffed practice with a clinic manager who oversees the front desk staff and ensures that operations and billing run smoothly.
· Professional office space blends a comfortable mix of professional medical space and a relaxing spa-like environment.
· 6 beautifully appointed treatment rooms with large inviting reception area.
Compensation Range/Shift Availabilities:
· This position will be compensated based on experience and hours worked per week (12-24 or more) $37.00 - $42.00 per hour
· Monday, Wednesday, Friday – Hospital Based
· Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday – Integrative Clinic
· Providing excellent patient care is the primary responsibility
· Keep thorough and timely SOAP notes in our EHR and Hospital Based EHR
· Collaborate with colleagues to discuss cases, refer to other modalities within practice/hospital
· Participate in Medical Presentations and Medicine Hands Events
· Write letters of medical necessity, pre-certifications or request for more visits, as needed
· Practitioner can focus primarily on the care of patients, without any of the responsibility for front office management, marketing, processing insurance
claims, or managing supplies.
· Provide, Meet and Maintain Credentialing with CAQH/Third Party Administrators, including required quarterly competency testing and healthcare
The ideal candidate will have:
· 2 years of post-graduate clinical experience, hospital-based a plus
· NCCAOM Diplomate Certification, DAOM – a plus
· Current Colorado State Acupuncture License
· Current Malpractice Insurance – minimum 2m/4m
· Good Standing with DORA/State of Colorado
· Clean Needle Certification
We would like The Ideal Candidate to possess:
· Experience working with TCM within the Oncology/Pain Management Specialties
· Have effective and efficient utilization of equipment and supplies
· Strong computer keyboard skills
· Ability to communicate effectively with office staff; as well as a hospital staff including but not limited to Department Staff, Administration, Nursing but also
at Physician levels.
· Self-directed, Compassionate and Professional Bed-Side Manner
· Have the ability to treat two patients simultaneously
Interested candidates should send an email with the Subject line reading “Acupuncturist – Medicine Hands”. Please include a cover letter and resume. cindi[at]medicinehandsofco[dot]com
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN OUR POSITION(S)
Johnson City, Tennessee
APPALACHIAN ACUPUNCTURE, Johnson City TN
Are you ready to move to the mountains??
TURNKEY, PROFITABLE PRACTICE with 4 fully-stocked treatment rooms
Same location/ phone for 26 years, established 1996
I purchased in 2014: first year almost tripled income
Owner transitioning to teaching position
Price: $65,000; Target transition date July 1, 2021
Purchase includes: trade name, phone number, patient files, URL/website, social media accounts, non-compete covenant, all equipment and supplies (incl. washer/dryer), etc.
Total billed services average (pre-COVID): 2600/ year
New Patient visits average (pre-COVID): 173/ year
2021 (Jan-April) New Patient visits average: 3.5/ week
ALSO OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE PRACTICE REAL ESTATE PROPERTY:
*If not interested in purchasing property, 2-10 year lease is available.
Well-maintained 3224 sq ft brick building, one-level, off street private parking lot
Property value has increased 20% over last 6 years
Monthly rental income easily exceeds mortgage
2 Suites: separate entrances, HVAC, electric, gas furnace, water
Acupuncture Suite: 4 treatment rooms, office, break room, restrooms
Rental Suite: 4 additional treatment rooms, currently rented to healing arts practitioners
Entrance ground level, wheelchair accessible
1.5 mi from ETSU campus, 2.0 mi from JC Medical Center and VA
CM PRACTITIONERS/ POPULATION DENSITY:
Johnson City TN: 8 / 66,500 residents
Tri-Cities TN : 12 / 509,000 resident
(includes Johnson City, Kingsport, Bristol, all within 25 mile radius)
Click the image above to download the flyer
Are you a student or have you graduated and not yet passed your boards? We would love for you to come join us at Refuge Acupuncture as our Patient Specialist while you finish becoming a Licensed Acupuncturist! Refuge Acupuncture is a new acupuncture and herbs clinic with 35 years of acupuncture
experience, conveniently located in Lower Highlands, Denver! We are a 5 bed, 4 private room 1200 sq.foot, 2 floor clinic next to Revive, Shift Chiropractors, and Good Chemistry on 15th street.
This very important role is most patients’ first and last point of contact in an acupuncture visit, so this is for people who love creating the best first and last impressions for patients. The role requires being thorough and patient in explaining what we do, and enjoy educating patients on our services. We are
looking for a hard working individual to oversee and coordinate the daily operations of the front desk/reception at our clinic to ensure maximum patient satisfaction.
This is a part-time, non-exempt, hourly position (20+ hours per week) for a new teammate to add to our growing practice. We specifically need Tuesday availability 11-7, Thursday availability 11-3, and Friday availability 11-2 for this semester (running through summer). Opening hours are 11-7 pm Monday
through Saturday, so going forward this role could become more days/ hours as class schedules change each semester.
Experience and Education Requirements:
● High school diploma or equivalent; bachelor’s degree (B.A.) preferred, current student in Chinese Medicine ideal
● One to two (1-2) years related experience or equivalent.
● Understanding of EHR and HIPAA regulations and other practice management software (e.g.Acusimple)
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Ensures efficient, friendly, and professional guest registration, check-out, and telephone service.
● Establishes procedures, prepares and coordinates schedules, and expedites workflow.
● Reviews current day’s expected arrivals and checks all special request reservations.
● Reviews the daily room availability and informs all appropriate staff.
● Tracks inventory and places orders when needed.
● Ensures all necessary reports and forms are completed daily.
● Performs front desk agent responsibilities as needed to process guests expediently including but not limited to checking a guest into Refuge Acupuncture, responding to guest questions, resolving guest problems/complaints, answering the telephone, making guest reservations.
● Ensures that guests’ needs are fulfilled and their time is as pleasurable as possible.
● Dedicated to the resolution of guest problems/complaints as needed.
● Monitors and maintains front desk area - ensure cleanliness and neat work and office environment.
● Possesses and maintains a thorough knowledge of Refuge Acupuncture.
● Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Skill and Qualifications:
● Independent and intellectually curious
● Team player who desires a collective mentality
● Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work with enthusiasm
● Acute attention to detail
● Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
● Ability to manage priorities and workflow
● Excellent customer service skills
● Professional appearance and demeanor
This is a part-time, non-exempt, hourly position (20-22 hrs/ week)
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
Spring semester Schedule:
● Tuesday 11-7, Thursday 11-3, and Friday 11-2
● Remote interview process, followed by a socially distanced tour of clinic facility
● Personal protective equipment provided or required
● Temperature screenings
● Social distancing guidelines in place
● Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Associate Acupuncturist Wanted for Heart-Centered Practice
I need the kind of help you know how to give. I'm seeking an Acupuncture Associate to join my busy, heart-centered practice in Lawrence, Kansas.
You are the kind of acupuncturist who cares so much about what this medicine has to offer, and wants to help a lot of people feel better in their bodies and their lives. You want to practice the full range of Chinese Medicine--acupuncture, herbs, lifestyle recommendations including nutrition and movement. You understand that we have so many tools for healing, and want to share them with a really special community who appreciates you and the healing you offer. You want to help people, but don't love the business side of things, and wish someone else could provide patients while you show up and do your best work. You know in your heart that this is what you came here to do, but are just unsure of how to make it all happen in a way that will provide you an excellent standard of living--financially, energetically and in community.
I'm here to help. I've got too many patients for one person, and wait lists daily. I've got some excellent training on how to ensure that patients don't feel draining (we vet them pretty well!), so that you don't get burned out or feel taken advantage of. I've got opportunities for you to grow and develop in your passion. I've got an amazing team that understands that qi infuses all of our interactions: from the first visit to our website, to telephone calls, to when they pull up to our lovely clinic that is surrounded by nature.
I want to help you thrive as an acupuncturist and healer. I want help supporting our community in their healing. I want to help you have the career you dreamed of in Chinese Medicine school.
Here's what I have to offer you:
*Paid time off--2 weeks per year
*We pay for your malpractice insurance
*A generous CEU budget for you to complete your CEU's
*Semi-annual bonuses, based on performance*Qi gong video class subscription
*Some relocation assistance (we are in Lawrence, Kansas--a lovely, livable city 30 mins from Kansas City).
*Starting salary of $45K per year (this begins immediately--during your training period!), plus commission. This is a livable wage in Lawrence, Kansas and would provide enough income to purchase a house here, even without commission.
Training and Development
*Thorough training to ensure that you have excellent patient numbers, and patients that you are excited to treat
*Opportunity, if you desire, to help develop new clinical programs and support the growth and expansion of the clinic
*Opportunities to dive deep into areas of specialty with continuing education paid for
*Weekly check in's to keep communication clear, talk cases, and make sure all qi is flowing well.
We are a four-room, private clinic (not community acupuncture). We are cash-only, so no insurance credentialing required. We live this medicine, as human beings, being human. In our clinic team and practice, we value communication, good qi flow and nourishment.
I'm most interested in you if you aren't planning on starting your own practice--you want somewhere to root down and flourish, with excellent support. If your dream is to have your own clinic, this is probably not a good fit for you.
One final note--I'm not looking for someone who is perfect. If this job description really resonates with you, but you don't have herbs training, or qi gong or nutrition, reach out and let's talk. For the right person, I'm willing to find a way to make this work for both of us.
To apply, please email support[at]juliebeardontwalk[dot]com with a message telling me a little bit about yourself and why you are interested in this position. I look forward to hearing from you. View Our Website
Southwest Acupuncture College (SWAC) does not endorse any of these solicitations. SWAC does not guarantee the accuracy of this information, assumes no responsibility for its content or use, and shall not be liable for any losses caused by such reliance upon such information, including and not limited to incidental and consequential damages.
Southwest Acupuncture College Career Opportunities
Southwest Acupuncture College, Santa Fe campus
Seeking experienced clinical supervisors for our student clinics during the fall semester. Do you have an area of expertise that you would like to teach to others? Share your knowledge and passion for Oriental Medicine with future practitioners. Our fall semester runs September 7th - December 17th. All shifts are 3.5 hours each week. Monday-Friday time slots available.
Clinical supervisors must have 5 years of licensed practice. Herbal prescribing experience preferred.
Please submit inquiries and resumes to Susan Chaney, PhD, Academic Dean. Susan[at]acupuncturecollege[dot]edu