Acupuncture Career Opportunities
Fort Collins, Colorado
Balanced Thistle is a growing acupuncture clinic. We offer traditional acupuncture, cosmetic acupuncture, herbal medicine, yoni steaming, and gua sha facials (performed by a holistic esthetician). We are currently looking to add a part-time associate acupuncturist to our team! This is a unique opportunity to work as an employee as opposed to an independent contractor. Base pay plus commission allows you some income as you get established and the opportunity to make good money as you get busy! The position will grow for the right person, and we will work hard to GROW the right person!
Trained in both acupuncture and herbal medicine
Current NCCAOM certification and Colorado licensure
Appropriate malpractice coverage
Outgoing, vibrant, and friendly personality
Honest and hardworking
Willing to go the extra mile to train in areas of medicine this clinic is known for (pulse diagnosis, cosmetic acupuncture, yoni steaming). We will provide guidance with this.
Willingness to participate in marketing such as events (not during pandemic), social media, blog content, etc.
Comfortable treating 2-3 patients per hour in a one-on-one
Excited about working in a TEAM atmosphere. We are trying to build a clinic, not individual providers. Our vision is important to us so we’re on the hunt for someone who sees it and is
excited to be part of it!
Comfortable with setting patient goals and recommending treatment plans (this is an area we can provide guidance in)
Comfortable with EHR
Interest in working with patients of all ages
Position likely starts two days per week with possible increase in hours and pay made in accordance to performance indicators and goal setting. There will be further growth opportunity on the business management side for the right person.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to drmeghan[at]balancedthistle[dot]com Please be sure to include a little about yourself including how
and why you got into Chinese Medicine and why you love it.
Acupuncture and Holistic Health Associates are hiring an ACUPUNCTURE ASSOCIATE in our state-of-the-art, expanding Glendale, WI acupuncture clinic. Now--more than ever before—people in our community need your guidance toward improved immune function, improved bodily function and increased ability to adapt to the incredible stresses of daily living.
This is a rewarding, high-action position. This individual will be very involved as a team member with full support staff in helping people become truly well (far beyond the stage of mere symptom relief), sharing the clinic vision of helping more people than ever in our community, which we have done successfully with over 190,000 patients since the 1990’s.
• Want to work a FOUR-DAY WEEK Monday through Thursday 8:20am-7:45pm with an extended lunch?
• 3-day weekends, every week.
• Must have flexible schedule and must be willing to cheerfully work action-packed 10-hour days.
• Must be results-oriented and being able to multi-task is a must.
• Must be willing to learn new concepts, especially Jimmy Chang's Pulsynergy method of pulse diagnosis. Begins with paid on-the-job training.
• Chinese Herbal Medicine knowledge and/or interest helpful.
• Must have incredible communication skills and must be comfortable overcoming barriers people may have regarding compliance with health recommendations.
• Paid time off offered
• Base pay+great bonuses (# of treatments delivered).
Do you want to make a difference in people's lives?
Email resume to: careers[at]milwaukeeacu[dot]com
Space for Rent in Boulder, various sizes, 1 room or multiple
Corca Center has 3 different size rooms for rent, in Boulder. You may rent one or more.
As part of renting the room you will have access to our kitchen and beautiful waiting area. In addition, we have an infrared sauna with light therapy and a bathroom with shower. (no charge for practitioners renting to use the healing infra red sauna)
Free wifi and all other utilities, including cleaning.
The building and clinic are optimized for COVID-19 prevention.
1. The first room is 10 1/2 by 10 ft. This was set as seen in pictures for therapy, but the room can be easily converted if needed to using it as a treatment room for acupuncture, massage, chiropractic or similar therapies. It can also be set up as an office with desk if desired. It can come with the furniture, or without, however you prefer. Price is $200/day, $125/half day, but significant discount given with multiple days rented, or full time. https://boulder.craigslist.org/off/d/boulder-sunny-beautiful-office/7166792437.html
2. The second room is 21 by 10 and 1/2 ft (approximately). This is a beautiful large room with windows on two large walls (blinds can be closed in portions for more or less light). You can set this up as a healing space with desk and treatment table, or simply an office with desk and couch, etc. You can make this room a sanctuary with everything that you need! You can easily use a divider too to separate areas if wanted. It can come with the furniture, or without, however you prefer. Price is $250/day, $150/half day, but significant discount given with multiple days rented, or full time. https://boulder.craigslist.org/off/d/boulder-large-beautiful-room-for-rent/7166800637.html
3. The third room is the fireplace room is 16 by 17 ft (approximately). This is truly an amazing room, unique design (sort of round room), with the fireplace. You can set this up as a healing space with desk and treatment table, or simply an office with desk and couch, etc. It is truly my favorite room in the center! Price is $250/day, $150/half day, but significant discount given with multiple days rented, or full time.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a team, in a place that is warm, healing, professional, and beautiful.
The center is fairly large, with 9 rooms, plus kitchen, private bath with shower and infrared sauna, large waiting area, and storage area.
Sinks in the bathroom, kitchen, and hallway.
The practitioners working here are a mix of acupuncturists, naturopaths, massage therapists and psychotherapists.
Great location, ample parking, elevator.
Here is the website of the center: http://corcacenter.com/
You will be added for free on the website, for extra exposure for you.
See each craigslist ad for more pictures and posted per room.
Please contact me by emailing at damiana[at]damianacorca[dot]com or by calling at 303-440-1033.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Modern Acupuncture is Hiring!
We have a Beautiful Clinic in University Village shopping Center and We Are Coming Back Strong Post COVID!
We are Hiring 1-2 Additional LAc. to join our team 1-2 shifts per week with option for growth and more hours!
Competitive Hourly Guarantee Pay with Bonus Structure.
Perfect for the New LAc. needing some experience with paid training and support or the Experienced Practitioner wanting to earn extra income without the worry of daily operations, marketing and staffing.
We've GOT IT ALL covered!
*AAC members we will pay your annual MEMBERSHIP! *
Click here for more information - hiring mod acu.pdf
Fort Collins, Colorado
Hiring Acupuncture Associate
Position would be for a part-time independent contractor in Fort Collins, CO.
Licensed acupuncturist in CO (current)
NCCAOM certification (maintained- CEUs/PDAs)
Participating provider with insurance or willingness to get contracted as in-network
Passionate about helping people
Highly professional in dress, speech, conduct, hygiene
Organized, honest and detail-oriented
A clear, confident communicator with strong interpersonal boundaries
Tech savvy and willing to work with technology for medical records, billing, scheduling etc.
Innate desire to learn
Able to communicate about acupuncture and Chinese Medicine in biomedical terms and layperson language
An understanding of the mechanisms of acupuncture as a healing modality
Additional training in oncology preferred
Knowledge of insurance coverage basics including determining benefits, coding, and billing
Able to provide a high-quality treatment in a fast-paced environment
Position pay starts at $25 per patient with the ability to see two patients per hour on Mondays, Wednesdays, evenings and some Saturdays
Opportunity for additional hours
Compensation increases to $40 per patient for those you bring into the clinic
Financial incentives for patient retention
Position does not include benefits, sick pay, 401K or PTO
Pay period is every two weeks
An office space in Old Town Ft. Collins with a collaborative team of acupuncturists, a massage therapist and an office administrator
Everything included to treat patients: linens, cleaning supplies, utilities, water, tea, scheduling, billing, marketing, needles, cups, moxa, guasha, e-stim, far infrared, TDP, liniments, supplements/herbs
Brand recognition (affiliation with the largest hospital corporation in Colorado), Highly ranked SEO
Marketing via our highly recognized brand to bring in new patients for you
Opportunity for vacation coverage
Click on the images above to download pdf regarding Encinitas practice for sale.
Read-to-go Clinical Space for You at Aculifeology.com
1. 1,000 sq fully equipped clinic space for rent
2. Located in South Cherry Creek on S. Colorado Blvd an o ce building complex
3. Located on garden level easy access to courtyard garden.
4. Plenty of free parking for clients.
5. Deck parking available for renter for $35 (optional)
6. Free Gym, deli on-site, plenty of restaurants in walking distance
7. Easy access to I-25, close to Cherry Creek
8. ree treatment rooms with treatment tables, desk, storage, good lighting,
9. Decorated spacious room, front desk, and kitchenette
10. Handicap accessible
11. $1000 per month. Available 4 days per week including utilities and cleaning service
or text to 720-245400
Moon Stone Acupuncture Practice for sale in beautiful, vibrant, waterside community, Poulsbo, WA-
Turnkey acupuncture practice for sale. Specializing in women’s health, fertility, and pregnancy and located within the only dedicated birth center in the entire county. Constant referral stream from extensive birth network, as well as in-house from the midwifery practice with which we share our lobby and building. Granular and patent combination pharmacy. One dedicated treatment room with the option to utilize in house birth suites as additional treatment spaces (as available). Room is sublet to a wonderful massage therapist also specializing in women’s health, pregnancy and postpartum. Current credentialing with insurance within the state of Washington a bonus. Family relocation forcing the sale. Knowledge and work with additional energy therapies a bonus. $15K OBO, please be in touch: (360) 471-9994 or moonstoneacupuncture[at]gmail[dot]com.
Southwest Acupuncture College (SWAC) does not endorse any of these solicitations. SWAC does not guarantee the accuracy of this information, assumes no responsibility for its content or use, and shall not be liable for any losses caused by such reliance upon such information, including and not limited to incidental and consequential damages.
Southwest Acupuncture College Career Opportunities
Santa Fe, NM -
Experienced Teachers and Strong Clinicians Needed
Southwest Acupuncture College is currently seeking instructors for the Fall 2018 semester. Is your specialty Chinese Pharmacology, OBGYN, Tui-na, or Chinese Herbology? Would you like to be a clinic supervisor or maybe there is a specialty topic you are excited to instruct?
Have fun sharing your expertise!
Now Accepting Resumes
Minimum 5 years of clinical experience and license required
Ranking and salary commensurate with educational background, clinical and / or teaching experience, professional development (writing and research), continued education, professional association membership, licensing and credentials. Please contact the Academic Dean at the campus of your choice.
To apply, send a letter of interest and curricula vitae to:
Southwest Acupuncture College
Susan Chaney, PhD
Academic Dean, Santa Fe Campus
Click to email
Nate Mohler, Academic Dean
6630 Gunpark Drive, Suite 200, Boulder, Colorado 80301
Phone: 303.581.9955 x 1106 Fax: 303.581.9944
Click here to email.