Click HERE to start your application!
- Applicants must be at least 20 years of age
- Applicants must have at least 2 years (60 semester credits or 90 quarter credits) of general education at the baccalaureate-level from an accredited college or university. A degree is not required
Completed online application, which includes:
- Proof of age (birth certificate or driver's license (uploaded onto the application)
- Passport style photo or headshot uploaded to the application.
- Three completed essays on application (500 word minimum)
- Two letters of recommendation from professional or academic references submitted through the online application (Enter your reference's email addresses on the application. Each reference will receive a form to complete and submit. Mailed or emailed letters are not accepted.)
- Official transcripts from EVERY college and university attended sent to the Santa Fe campus address (even if you're applying to the Boulder campus) or admissions[at]acupuncturecollege[dot]edu. As part of our admissions process the college reviews applicants entire academic history post high school.
- $50 application fee
Application Deadlines - Early Applications Encouraged
Fall Semester: August 1st
Spring Semester: December 1st
Summer Semester: April 1st (transfer students only)
Additional Requirements for Foreign Students
- TOEFL score of at least 61 with a minimum speaking exam score of 26 and a minimum listening exam score of 22 or IELTS score of level 6
- Complete 60 semester credits or 90 quarter credits of baccalaureate-level education at an institution accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education or from an equivalent English language institution in another country
- Applicants educated outside of the United States must submit their transcripts to a recognized private educational evaluating service for a course-by-course evaluation
- Program Fact Sheet
- Recommended Course List
- Technical Standards for Admissions, Promotion, & Graduation
- Transfer Policy for Biomedical Clinical Science Courses
- Transferring from Another Acupuncture/Oriental Medicine College
- Foreign Credential Evaluation Services
- FAFSA code for both campuses: G26220
- Email the Disabilities Coordinator or call 303-581-9955 x1111
- Santa Fe Campus Fall 2020 Schedule
- Boulder Campus Fall 2020 Schedule
We'd love to hear from you! The Admissions Office and the Financial Aid Office are open during business hours, and we return all phone calls and email inquiries within two business days.